Cory Executive Recruiting
- Atlanta, GA
Our client’s mission is to provide an unparalleled resident experience and workplace environment.
- Responsible for budgeting for the following year
- Accounts receivable: Responsible for checking bank accounts and recording deposits into accounting software
- Perform budgeting and forecasting for projects; prepare and/or review cash flow projections
- Communicate with the Property Manager(s) and Development Coordinators
- Review underlying loan and equity partnership documents and apply proper accounting treatment to financial records
- Perform daily cost tracking research and analysis and create daily, weekly, and monthly cost reports
- Prepare development entity financial reporting for monthly review with development and accounting managers
- Manage accounting aspects of property purchases including recovery of predevelopment costs, non-cash transactions, and lender and investor participation
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2+ years related to real estate accounting
- Experience with MRI and Yardi is a plus
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills.
- Tech Savvy
- $80K - $90K
- Competitive Benefits Package