Lease-Up Property Manager
- Chicago, IL, United States
Our confidential client is an award-winning multifamily housing management company in that has been in business for over 35 years. With 30+ current apartment communities in their portfolio, they plan to continue to grow exponentially over the next few years.
- Efficiently and effectively lease 300+ apartment homes at a brand new community over two phases
- Hire, develop, and motivate a team – fostering high levels of engagement and continued growth and development.
- Lead all business functions at the community – sales, marketing, customer service, and events.
- Train a new PM to oversee the property full-time and move on to another new construction lease-up
- 3+ years of lease-up property management experience
- Experience leading and managing sales and leasing efforts
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Unmatched dedication to customer service
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed (45+ hour/week)
- Relocation and geographic mobility; able to complete a lease-up at one community, then move to the next (ideally on-site)
- Extremely organized