Cory Executive Recruiting
- Boise, ID
Our client is a diversified real estate services company delivering acquisition, management, and renovation services in the multifamily, student, and military housing sectors.
We are hiring for a Property Manager in the Boise, Idaho area. The Property Manager plays a vital role in bringing this vision to life while overseeing multiple levels of operations in the community.
- Manage up to 800+units
- Managing, coaching, and developing members of the property team.
- Following compliance regulations
- Overseeing financial reporting.
- Day to day operations, financial aspects & reporting
- Delivering the highest level of resident satisfaction through responsive, consistent, positive, and professional interactions.
- Have or be willing to obtain either the Accredited Residential Manager (Institute of Real Estate Management) or Certified Apartment Manager (Building Owners and Management Association) professional designation within one (1) year of hire.
- Five (5) or more years of experience managing people in property management or another customer service-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Possession of a valid, state-issued driver’s license and safe driving record is also required.
- Strong computer program knowledge such as Word, Excel, OneSite or any software program related within the property management industry
- Organization skills & strong leadership to oversee personnel
- Very competitive full benefit package
- $65K - $70K