Vice President of Property Management
Cory Executive Recruiting
- Columbus, OH, United States
Our client’s mission is to provide an unparalleled resident experience and workplace environment. They are leaders in the multi-family property management industry.
We are hiring for a Vice President of Property Management position in the Ohio area. The Vice President of Property Management is responsible for all aspects of the company’s property management operations across all markets.
- Will oversee and monitor both operational and financial performance of all properties
- Establish and execute operations strategies
- Build, train, and develop opportunities for growth for the property management leaders & team members
- Develops and maintains a positive and productive team environment, providing guidance and motivation to maximize portfolio value and streamline reporting
- Identifies, communicates, and continuously works toward improvements in property management best practices, maintaining, updating, and implementing the Operations Manual
- Responsible for financial controls, people management, facilities, quality, and general business operations and possess the organizational agility to report on these measures on a regular basis
- Conduct routine site inspections to ensure that the physical aspects of the properties meet established standards (including lender requirements) regarding the grounds, curb appeal, risk management/safety requirements (OSHA), and implement corrective measures as necessary
- Supports the team in the assessment of each property’s current position in the marketplace and in developing value enhancement strategies based upon these assessments.
- Build a company for growth and expansion, consistently seeking new, innovative, and efficient business processes
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Property Management, Real Estate, Business Administration, or a related discipline
- At least 5-10+ years of experience in property management, showing clear ambition, continued growth, and leadership responsibilities
- At least 3+ years of experience in a Regional Property Manager role in the multi-family, residential industry
- Experience leading property management operations in a start-up environment & helping the organization expand is preferred
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communicational skills.
- Proficiency with Google Suite applications and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and presentation skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong financial analysis, analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Very competitive full benefit package