Director of Accounting
Cory Executive Recruiting
- San Francisco, CA
Our client is an owner-operated property management company that is growing inside the multi-family industry.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual who will oversee the company's financial records and accounting personnel. You will be responsible for maintaining all procedures and controls related to the company's financial accounts.
- Direct the day-to-day activities of the accounting team to ensure all assignments (including all levels of reporting) are completed on time and accurately.
- Full responsibility for General Ledger and Financial Reporting for all entities.
- Act as the point of contact with Yardi and ClickPay.
- Maintain internal books and finances.
- Analyze financial transactions.
- Assist in the creation of standard policies and procedures to comply with general.
- Provide oversight and accountability for all activities and responsibilities performed in the accounting department.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum of 4 years of Property Management accounting experience.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills.
- Tech Savvy; knowledge of various software platforms a plus.
- Competeitve Benefits Package
- $135K - $150K
$135,000.00 - $150,000.00