Assistant Property Manager
Cory Executive Recruiting
- Sioux Falls, SD
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible, under the direction of the Property Manager, for all phases of the property operations, and to act as the main point of contact in the absence of the Property Manager.
Responsible for all office clerical duties including filing, answering phone calls and administration of affordable housing documentation.
- Help to file both Section 8 and LIHTC documents
- Conducts new resident orientation
- Calculate income, assets expenses for move-ins, annual and interim re-certifications at pre-determined Section 8 properties and re-certifications
- HUD project tenant files are 100% in compliance
- Collects rents and prepares of the deposit slip
- Be able to work assigned hours as scheduled.
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Meet assigned deadlines.