Regional Facilities Manager
Cory Executive Recruiting
- Dallas, TX, United States
We are hiring for a Regional Facility Manager to oversee all capital and renovation projects for 3 sites with over 2600+ units in a vibrant community.
- Manage contracts, environmental concerns, safety compliance, and O&M/CDMP agreement compliance.
- Responsible for providing management oversight for several functions which may include daily operations, financial reporting, training and development of employees, and customer service to an assigned team comprised of multiple Facilities Managers, Maintenance & Turn Supervisors, and Service Managers within their portfolio.
- Supervise the building and development of a skilled team of professionals to efficiently handle a myriad of challenges.
- Creates and communicates all maintenance policies and procedures as well as sets standards of performance for region.
- Responsible for monitoring regular physical property inspections throughout assigned region to ensure proper maintenance and upkeep of all assets.
- Work collectively with the management on budget, while ensuring high levels of service are delivered.
- Maintain a strong relationship and open communication with stakeholders, yielding highest level of satisfaction.
- Responsible for all training, safety, health, risk management and environmental programs within assigned portfolio.
- Excellent written and oral communication; have the ability to read blueprints
- Universal HVAC certification with a strong understanding of electrical, plumbing and structural systems
- Understanding of local codes, OSHA standards, with Hazmat, EPA, and Universal Waste protocols is preferred
- Valid state issued driver’s license with a safe driving record
- This position can expect to travel approximately 20% to 75% of the time based on locations of the properties
- Associate’s Degree and 5 or more years supervisory experience in facilities