Community Association Manager
Cory Executive Recruiting
- Denver, CO
Our client’s mission is to provide an unparalleled resident experience and workplace environment.
We are hiring a strong, motivated, and passionate Community Association Manager in the Denver, CO area.
- Manage 300-500 units.
- Provide exceptional customer service to residents.
- Lead team and enforce company procedures.
- Day-to-day operations, including all financial aspects & reporting.
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income (NOI) through the implementation of effective cost control; revenue improvement efforts; and effective budget management.
- 3-5 years of HOA management experience.
- Great customer service skills.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Organization skills & interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong computer program knowledge such as MS Office, OneSite, or any software program within the property management industry.
- Very competitive full benefits package
- $55,000 - $70,000