This position provides technical support relating to printer, copier, and fax equipment at customer sites in the Louisville, KY area. Working in assigned territory is responsible for the overall remedial and scheduled service support of specified accounts. Provides quality service execution performance to meet or exceed Customer commitments resulting in high levels of Customer Satisfaction.
Work independently to ensure the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
• On-site maintenance and repair of copier and multi-functional products efficiently and cost-effectively.
• Service existing connected equipment with firmware, software and hardware upgrades.
• Install and connect print devices to networks at customer locations.
• Install and load application software and related devices such document management solutions.
• Provide systems engineering support to existing customers.
• Utilizes technical information from manufacturers to diagnose and resolve copying printing and scanning issues in a networked environment.
• Completely and thoroughly train customers on the proper use of equipment in ensure customer satisfaction.
• Provide first level of support to customers via telephone, then remote and then on-site visits as dispatched
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Maintain current technical knowledge.
• Maintain and manage a territory of customers and devices within a 80+ mile radius
• Maintain and complete accurate record keeping and processing of paperwork.
• Maintain all company issued tools, computers, phones, etc.
• Use diagnostic tools, service aids, and product schematics to assess and resolve equipment and system failures.
• Attend meetings as necessary or required.
• Meet and maintain Global performance benchmarks.
• Complete work order form for each service call with detailed records of equipment/parts used to allow for proper tracking and billing.
• Maintain and track a service part inventory
• Submit and process warranty claims
• Complete certifications on equipment as requested by Management
• Participate in company functions and events to establish a strong Teamwork environment
• Keep work environment clean and neat; put away all tools, supplies, equipment when in house repairs are performed
• Attend in-house or off-site training as directed.
• Requires valid driver’s license, clean driving record and minimum levels of auto insurance.
• Other duties as assigned. Management reserves the right to add or delete duties as deemed appropriate.
* Comparable education and experience in related fields will be considered
* Degree in Electronics or equivalent military experience, A+ and/or Net + Certification or network connectivity experience a plus
* This person must have proven customer service / communication skills, a strong work ethic and a high degree of initiative.
* Must be positive and outgoing, self-motivated, and committed to building and maintaining strong customer relations.
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
* Applicants must be willing to submit to a criminal background check, drug screening, have reliable transportation/ insurance, and good driving record
* Ability to lift at least 50 pounds and push/ pull heavy equipment
* Must be able to crouch or kneel regularly while working on equipment
* Trade School or Associates Degree in Information Technology
* Minimum of 2 years of direct related experience or 4+ years Military experience equivalent in electronics, maintenance, communications, or a combination.
* Mechanical ability with a level of electrical knowledge
* Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
* Functional knowledge of Windows PC’s and Microsoft Office
* Health Care, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Monthly Mileage Allowance
* Ongoing professional development training and mentoring
* Professional industry training