Champion Staffing and Recruiting
- Louisville, KY
Champion Staffing and Recruiting is seeking an...
The Installer is responsible for the accurate and professional installation of all company products at the job site according to company procedures and to the customer's complete satisfaction.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Adhere to all company installation standards and procedures while doing installations and providing services.
- Maintain a pleasant and professional attitude when dealing with customers.
- Respect customers' property and leave work area clean.
- Always wear company uniform on the job, observing rules of good grooming and hygiene.
- Inform customers about the functionality, care and upkeep of their new installations.
- Accurately complete and submit to office all necessary paper work and photos: e.g., EOI form, job costing sheet, checklists, etc.
- Keep van stocked with all necessary tools and job components.
- Responsible for the daily upkeep and security of the van.
- Take inventory of installation vehicle as required.
- Complete service calls as required.
- Abide by all company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in regular branch and/or regional meetings and training sessions.
- Realize the Installer's role as the personal representative of the company while in uniform and while driving the van and act accordingly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education and/or Experience - High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent education required.
- Carpentry and/or trim carpentry and renovation experience required, with the ability to take accurate measurements using tape measure, level and combination square.
- Ability to use power tools (jigsaw, drill etc.)
- Basic plumbing knowledge preferable
- Valid driver's license and maintain a clean driving record.
- Language Skills – Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Reasoning Ability – Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written, illustrated or oral instructions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, and feel; to stand and walk; balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or push/pull up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problem in a timely manner.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly; able to read and interpret written and illustrated information.
- Teamwork – Contributes to building positive team spirit.
- Diversity – Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics – Treats people with integrity and ethically.
- Organizational Support – Supports organization's goals, values and code of ethics.
- Judgment – Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely and appropriate decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; treats others with respect and consideration; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; reports unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
Training at $15/Hr for approximately 2-3 months then will go to commission per job pay which averages roughly $30/Hr
Sunday, September 27, 2020