General Labor - Utility Upholstery
Champion Staffing and Recruiting
- Louisville, KY
Champion is a second chance employer.
Champion Staffing is seeking reliable General Laborers - Utility Upholsters for a 1st shift, full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity with a Furniture Upholstery company located in downtown Louisville. This company offers a friendly work environment with lots of room for advancement along with full benefits once full-time and hourly compensation bonuses.
Pay Rate: 10.50 to start then 12.25 upon hire with good attendance.
Ideal Candidate is:
- Able to work independently
Responsibilities / Duties:
- read daily work schedule(s)
- pull needed components for upholstery processes
- use of a staple gun, pneumatic presses, scissors, razor blades, and staple puller
- follow all Quality, Safety, and Production Guidelines
- responsible for the storage of all upholstery materials; foam, wood, etc.
- maintain a clean and organized workspace; cut down boxes, remove plastic, organize dust covers + staples
- fill out daily count sheet, ensuring counts are accurate
- review efficiency report summaries daily
- willingness to learn and work in other areas as needed
- other responsibilities or duties as needed or required
- must be able to stand for the duration of shift
- able to lift 50 lbs occasionally
- able to bend and twist without limitation
- This is a warehouse environment
- Hot in summer. Cold in winter. Dress appropriately
Experience (Preferred not required):
- Use of a staple gun
- Warehouse Experience is a plus
Monday, February 24, 2020