- Oakville, Ontario
Location: Oakville, ON
Job Type: Fulltime
At Charm Fertility, our goal is to become the leading total woman’s healthcare destination. We’re patient-focused and enthusiastic about women’s health, which is at the heart of everything we do.
Together, we create an accessible, convenient, and consistently high-quality service through a savvy, confident yet clear, and simple team.
Our path ahead is one of miracles and heart. Every day, you will be creating special moments for our patients.
Why is this role important?
The Operations Manager will be reporting to the CEO and Clinical Director and collaborate with Clinic Managers of four different locations. Ensuring excellence in care and service, alignment with quality, performance indicators, regulatory requirements, and organizational policies and procedures.
- Build, grow, and maintain relationships with Charm’s community of fertility clinics and providers to facilitate a smooth customer and member experience for clinic operations in the region
- Leads initiatives to improve clinical practices and processes to ensure smooth daily operations, identifies improvement opportunities, and actively seeks problem resolution.
- Develops a comprehensive staffing plan for the Clinics that complies with the budget yet ensures sufficient staffing to provide high-quality patient care services.
- Communicates regularly and in a timely manner with Clinic Managers to keep all staff informed of clinical and operational procedures and changes in order to ensure consistent, high-quality care throughout the Practice.
- Manage various operating needs such as audits, data collection, and analysis and implementing clinic-focused programs to further develop and expand our operations
- Lead projects and initiatives focused on data-driven results with the ability to use analytical skills to iterate and create or improve existing processes
Who you are:
- Post-secondary diploma and/or university degree preferred
- Minimum of 4 years+ of experience managing a team in a multi-level clinical or healthcare setting
- Strong partnership management and relationship building skills with the ability to balance operational and company needs
- Working knowledge of and passion for the fertility and family forming space to support Charm’s mission of fertility care for all
- Proven track record of high performance in a metrics-driven operational role
- Collaborative and supportive team player able to work with teammates on new initiatives and processes
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, when communicating with
- internal teams and external stakeholders
- Excellent computer skills including experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
CHARM Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. We welcome all applications. Whether you identify as a woman, a part of a racialized/visible minority, aboriginal person, person with disabilities, person of any sexual orientation, or gender identity or gender expression. In compliance with the AODA, any person can request accommodations at any point in the hiring process if required.
Saturday, November 26, 2022