At Charm Fertility, our goal is to become the leading total woman’s healthcare destination. We’re patient-focused and enthusiastic about women’s health, which is at the heart of everything we do.
Together, we create an accessible, convenient, and consistently high-quality service through a savvy, confident yet clear, and simple team.
Our path ahead is one of miracles and heart. Every day, you will be creating special moments for our patients.
Charm Fertility takes health and safety seriously. We provide all staff with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and appropriate training and daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers to help prevent exposures to COVID-19.
Why is this role important?
The Medical Office Administrator will be involved in all aspects of administering daily operations of Charm Fertility, promote the clinic diverse services and expand its client base. You are the front-face of our clinic and support and hold the team together.
Hours: M-F, 7:00 am-3:00 pm
· Provide professional customer service to all existing and new patients including booking clinic appointments for patients
· Respond promptly to all patient inquiries via phone or in person
· Confirm all physician appointments and ensure all documents are on file
· Keeps EMR records using Oscar up to date by scanning the patient file, test results and other documents and properly saving them in the patient’s electronic file
· Receive and send faxes, make photocopies, scan documents and accept deliveries
· Administer patient billing, collect overdue payments and process receipts
· Maintain the confidentiality of all patient information
· Other duties as required
Who you are:
· Certificate or Diploma in Medical Office Administration is an asset
· 1+ years’ experience in Administration
· Computer savvy
· Organized, detail-oriented and a successful multi-tasker
· Ability to prioritize, organize workload and plan independently
· Exceptional phone etiquette and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Dependability, punctuality and excellent attendance are essential.
· Oscar and QuickBooks knowledge are an asset
CHARM Group. is committed to ensuring all employment practices are inclusive. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.