- Etobicoke, Ontario
Administrative Assistant- Hybrid
This is a Hybrid Position, 15 hours work per week, one day working on-site in either Oakville or Etobicoke and the rest remote.
At Charm Fertility, our goal is to become the leading total woman’s healthcare destination. We’re patient-focused and enthusiastic about women’s health, which is at the heart of everything we do.
Together, we create an accessible, convenient, and consistently high-quality service through a savvy, confident yet clear, and simple team.
Our path ahead is one of miracles and heart. Every day, you will be creating special moments for our patients.
Charm Fertility takes health and safety seriously. We provide all staff with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and appropriate training and daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers to help prevent exposures to COVID-19.
Why is this role important?
The Administrative Assistant will be an extension and support of the CEO. You will be making judgement calls on how time is spent, including organizing the CEO’s day-to-day management of general operations with professionalism and time-sensitivity.
- Provide daily administrative support to the CEO regarding personal and business-related items
- Arrange, confirm, and prepare briefings for meetings by obtaining relevant and critical information, materials and research before each session to properly prepare the CEO
- Carefully monitor the priorities in the CEO’s calendar
- Be able to coordinate multiple schedules of the CEO and his supporting operations team, and on occasion family schedules
- Arrange travel accommodations and itineraries before trips and conferences, international and domestic
- Coordinate communications with outside parties via text, phone call, zoom call, or email
- Compose emails, take calls, attend meetings on behalf of the CEO and provide appropriate follow-ups
- Maintain various databases for the office of the CEO
- Inquire, organize and maintain accounts and memberships for CEO
- Track all contracts incoming and requiring the CEO’s signature by ensuring the proper staff has reviewed contracts before presenting the agreement for the CEO’s signature; ensure contract requests are followed up on in a timely manner
- Following up and having touchpoints with CEO on an as-needed basis
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Perform other duties as required such as minor personal assistance duties
Who you are:
- Minimum of 1+ years of administration experience
- 1+ years as an executive or personal assistant an asset
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Must have flexible working hours that vary daily, including occasional hours on weekends and evenings
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and to manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency and calmness
- Experience managing and navigating through change, taking the initiative to work through the unknown
- Keen attention to detail and a “right-first-time” approach
- Advanced written and verbal communication and diplomacy skills
- Ability to organize moderate amounts of business information and develop it into cohesive and professional reports and presentations
- Strong independent judgment and a high degree of interpersonal effectiveness to be able to deal with stakeholders across various levels both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment keeping others informed and anticipating needs
- Highly discrete and maintains the utmost confidentiality
CHARM Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. We welcome all applications. Whether you identify as a woman, a part of a racialized/visible minority, aboriginal person, person with disabilities, person of any sexual orientation, or gender identity or gender expression. In compliance with the AODA, any person can request accommodations at any point in the hiring process if required.
Wednesday, October 19, 2022