At Charm Fertility, our goal is to become the leading total woman’s healthcare destination. We’re patient-focused and enthusiastic about women’s health, which is at the heart of everything we do.
Together, we create an accessible, convenient, and consistently high-quality service through a savvy, confident yet clear, and simple team.
Our path ahead is one of miracles and heart. Every day, you will be creating special moments for our patients.
Charm Fertility takes health and safety seriously. We provide all staff with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and appropriate training and daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers to help prevent exposures to COVID-19.
Why is this role important?
The Ultrasound Technologist (Sonographer) will be responsible for performing gynecological and obstetrical ultrasounds such as a complete female assessment. Ensuring excellence in care and service, alignment with quality, performance indicators, regulatory requirements, and organizational policies and procedures.
· Perform gynecological and obstetrical ultrasounds such as complete female assessment including endovaginal scan, follicular monitoring, obstetrical scanning (early pregnancy) as well as assisting the doctors in ultrasound guided procedures such as Sonohysterogram
· Review patient history and other support data to facilitate optimum diagnostic results
· Maintain Infection control policies with regard to cleanliness of equipment and environment of the ultrasound work area, proper set up and cleaning of the ultrasound rooms between examinations
Who you are:
· Registered with CMRTO
· Current registration with ARDMS
· Minimum 1 years of experience in OB/GYN sonography with a strong background specifically in infertility ultrasound preferred
· Flexibility to work out of different clinic locations
· Excellent patient care skills with a customer service approach
· Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
· Demonstrate effective time management, decision making skills, and problem-solving abilities
· Positive work attitude: reliable, punctual, and flexible
· Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in written format
CHARM Group. is committed to ensuring all employment practices are inclusive. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.