- Etobicoke, Ontario
At Charm Fertility, our goal is to become the leading total woman’s healthcare destination. We’re patient-focused and enthusiastic about women’s health, which is at the heart of everything we do.
Together, we create an accessible, convenient, and consistently high-quality service through a savvy, confident yet clear, and simple team.
Our path ahead is one of miracles and heart. Every day, you will be creating special moments for our patients.
Charm Fertility takes health and safety seriously. We provide all staff with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and appropriate training and daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers to help prevent exposures to COVID-19.
Why is this role important?
The clinic manager will be responsible for the overall clinic operation. Ensuring excellence in care and service, alignment with quality, performance indicators, regulatory requirements, and organizational policies and procedures.
- Manage the day to day running of the medical clinic
- Coordinate administrative staff and their schedules
- Ensure front line staff are meeting the performance requirements and manage where necessary
- Ensure staff completion of all mandatory training and skill development
- Coordinate patient care with physicians and monitor care and service delivery performance
- Review patients’ schedule, update and maintain their charts
- Support the physicians and assist them with patient care
- Answer patients’ questions and concerns and interact in a supportive and informative manner
- Ensure patient journey is efficient and pleasant
- Effectively build and manage client relationships
- Complete appropriate medical billing for patients
- Manage and order medical and office supplies to ensure the smooth running of the clinic
- Respond to and resolve urgent clinical concerns from reporting staff and clients
- Approve payroll for staff members and other human resource duties as required
- Respect and maintain privacy, dignity, and confidentiality of staff and clients
Who you are:
- Minimum of 1 year+ of experience managing a team in a clinical or healthcare setting
- Post-secondary diploma and/or university degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Efficient skills in analytical thinking and problem solving
- Flexibility in hours worked to accommodate operational needs
- Certified in First Aid and CPR
- Excellent computer skills including experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
CHARM Group is committed to ensuring all employment practices are inclusive. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and
Tuesday, September 22, 2020