At Charm Fertility, our goal is to become the leading total woman’s healthcare destination. We’re patient-focused and enthusiastic about women’s health, which is at the heart of everything we do.
Together, we create an accessible, convenient, and consistently high-quality service through a savvy, confident yet clear, and simple team.
Our path ahead is one of miracles and heart. Every day, you will be creating special moments for our patients.
Charm Fertility takes health and safety seriously. We provide all staff with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and appropriate training and daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers to help prevent exposures to COVID-19.
Why is this role important?
This position requires collaborating with physicians, other medical providers, and patients by providing fertility treatment services.
· Collect blood samples from patients
· Practice proper patient identification, labelling vials properly
· Decipher the best method for drawing blood depending on the specific patient
· Keep accurate records on fluid specimens and tests
· Collects and organizes documents as required
· Keep phlebotomy cart and station well-organized at all times
· Practice infection control standards while working with patients and equipment at all times
· Be friendly, courteous and sympathetic when it comes to working with patients
Who you are:
· Diploma in Phlebotomy
· Minimum of one (1) year Laboratory experience specific to phlebotomy techniques
· Experience with effective puncture techniques
· Understanding of proper patient identification methods
· Knowledge of legal requirements about drawing blood, handling fluid samples and use of relevant medical equipment and material
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work safely and accurately, follow directives from assigned Clinic Manager, and complete assigned tasks promptly
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member and adjust to varying work assignments as needed, or independently, as required
· Experience with a chemistry analyzer is an asset
· Hindi language is an asset
CHARM Group is committed to ensuring all employment practices are inclusive. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.