Hospitality Concierge Professional for Corporate Building
- Cambridge, MA
The Corporate Onsite Concierge offers white glove customer service to our clientele via face-to-face interaction, email, and phone. You will provide prompt, courteous, and customer-oriented services. You will make recommendations and offer suggestions, as well as fulfill requests to satisfy their needs. You will work as a personal assistant and be responsible for running small errands. This position requires exemplary hospitality skills, knowledge of the local area, and availability to work a flexible schedule.
How do three-day weekends sound? Our Corporate Concierge covers the following scheduling allowing you to maintain a full time 32-hour schedule and enjoy an extended weekend every weekend!
Cambridge, Mass:Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
Weston, Mass:Wednesdays: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Responsibilities:Provide uncompromising service to our clients and their visitors by arranging personal and convenience services such as:
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to members at one of Circles onsite client locations as the face of the client’s Concierge program.
- Greet members with a welcoming and friendly attitude, answer questions and provide information about Concierge services.
- Proactively educate members on the purpose and value of the Concierge program to help increase member engagement and usage of the program.
- Respond to patient and visitor requests in a professional, courteous and timely manner, without exception.
- Promote meaningful relationships through engaging and informed conversation with members via face to face interaction, phone and email.
- Engage in dialogue with members to understand their needs and recommend how Concierge may be able to fulfill those needs.
- Intake member requests at Concierge desk, through in person conversations, phone or email and carefully document each request for further follow-up / fulfillment.
- Fulfill both simple and more complex customer requests by leveraging Circles technology, systems and other resources available. This includes a wide variety of requests from personal convenience services, building and local directions, errand running, local events, ticket/dining reservations, and local resource referral to more complex requests such as travel and event planning.
- Clearly set expectations with the member regarding turnaround time for the request to be fulfilled, and proactively communicate any relevant updates that may change those expectations.
- Provide effective follow-up to members and ongoing engagement with the goal of facilitating the closure of a request, resulting in a referral or purchase.
- Effectively manage your “plate” or “queue” of member requests to ensure shifting priorities and deadlines are met.
- Utilize Circles established partnerships and other resources to effectively fulfill requests and support program revenues.
- For more complex requests that may need to be transferred to another Concierge team member, ensure that all relevant information is provided so that the customer has a seamless transaction / experience.
- Compose well written emails to members that clearly and professionally communicate the status or outcome of their request, providing all relevant information.
- Cultivate local resources that may help fulfill concierge related requests either at the onsite location or as a referred resource for the member.
- Ensure all customer request and transactions are recorded in the Circles systems so that all program activity and trends can be viewed.
- Provide regular updates to Team Leader or Operations Manager (both in written or verbal format) regarding the types of requests and other program activity with the goal of
- Clearly understand program and personal goals and Key Performance Indicators to help ensure that they are met or exceeded.
- Maintain positive relationships with Circles clients for the program that you service, providing information as requested and escalating any requests or issues to a Team Leader or Operations Manager as appropriate.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times, while adhering to any applicable dress code policies.
- Able to adapt to schedule changes as needed to ensure appropriate staffing of desk.
- Assist with special projects and other initiatives as needed.
Other Important Competencies:
- Easy to approach and is sociable, warm and friendly
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks daily
- Ability to meet/exceed Productivity and Quality standards
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Ability to adhere to schedule
- Active Listening
- Desire for Continuous Learning
- Flexibility to adapt to changing tasks/priorities
- Must have own car
- HS Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of customer service experience; prior front desk, concierge, or other hospitality experience preferred
- Knowledge of MS office, Microsoft Word, Internet searching, and keyboarding
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills as well as the proven ability to provide quality service in a fast-paced environment
Who We Are:Headquartered in Massachusetts, Circles is the leading provider of concierge and loyalty marketing services. Circles creates engagement: deep meaningful connections between companies and their customers and employees. Our services foster employee and customer acquisition, retention and life-long loyalty for many of the world’s best-known brands.Founded in 1997, Circles has grown to a position of market leadership in North America and Europe. In 2007, Circles was acquired by Sodexo, Inc. and is now the centerpiece of Sodexo’s growing global concierge business. Sodexo is headquartered in Paris, France and has more than 420,000 employees across the globe. Today, Circles has offices in the US, France and Sweden.
Tuesday, December 11, 2018