Project Superintendent - Chicago
- Chicago, IL
The Project Superintendent will be responsible for field operations and onsite management of design/build construction projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering or equivalent trade experience with progression to management levels
- 3-7 years experience in commercial/industrial construction management, on projects of 10+ million, ideally with design/build experience
- Previous experience managing commercial or industrial construction projects valued at $30 million or more
- Ability to supervise construction employees and subcontractors to accomplish work within budget and schedule constraints
- Strong project safety record and commitment to safety and quality
- Strong work ethic and willingness to travel or relocate to jobsite
- Creative and results-oriented with a sense of urgency
- Ability to walk the job site, climb ladders, and multi floor scaffolding.
- Ability to lift objects at least 60lbs
Some Things You Should Know:
- To serve our Clients- travel will be required
- No other builder can offer the collaborative design-build approach that Clayco does
- We work on creative, complex, award-winning, high profile jobs
- The pace is fast
Clayco is a full-service, turnkey real estate development, master planning, architecture, engineering and construction firm that safely delivers clients across North America the highest quality solutions on time, on budget, and above and beyond expectations. With $4.9 billion in revenue for 2021, Clayco specializes in the "art and science of building," providing fast track, efficient solutions for industrial, commercial, institutional and residential related building projects.
Best Places to Work – Crain’s Chicago Business, St. Louis Business Journal
ENR – Top Midwest Contractors (#1), Top Design Build Contractors (#4), Top 400 Contractors (#24)