Interiors Senior Project Manager
Clayco (Lamar Johnson Collaborative)
- Saint Louis, MO
Lamar Johnson Collaborative (LJC) is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager to join our team in St. Louis and assume a leadership role for the firm’s interiors practice.
The ideal candidate will augment and assist LJC’s leadership team, helping it grow and expand its global presence, while seeking, finding and securing the future through contributions to project pursuits and talent recruiting. The Senior Project Manager will be counted on to mentor and nurture the professional development of staff, as well as work across LJC disciplines and parent company Clayco’s construction and real estate arms to help our entire enterprise thrive.
- Manages the most complex projects of the firm
- Manages team, client, and consultant interface and communication on projects
- Develops project schedules and manages performance to established milestones
- Responsible for billings, collections, and profitability associated with projects under his/her management
- May manage multiple projects simultaneously and may oversee project managers
- Capable of organizing and supporting business development pursuits
- Recruits and interviews potential applicants to ensure practice growth
- Represents LJC in the community and civic events
- Practices LJC’s core values of integrity, humility and fearlessness
- Contributes to LJC’s Core Councils (Culture, Integration, Practice, Process and Sustainability)
Interiors Senior Project Managers at LJC possess:
- A bachelor's degree in architecture, interior design or a related field
- 15+ years of relevant experience in interior architecture and design, including demonstrated experience managing multiple and complex projects
- Must be a registered architect or interior designer
- LEED- and/or WELL-accreditation preferred
- Demonstrated competence with Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD/Revit and MS Office
- Ability to utilize Deltek Vantagepoint to create and maintain project schedules and staffing plans
- Exemplary written and spoken communication
- Comfort and poise presenting to external and internal audiences
- Excellent interpersonal relationship-building and colleague-coaching skills
- Proficient with client communication and relationship development
- Competitive salary and compensation
- 401K and profit-sharing plans
- A full complement of employee benefits, including health, dental and vision plans; flexible spending accounts; life insurance; disability coverage; and employee assistance programming
LJC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Lamar Johnson Collaborative, Inc.
LJC is a growing architecture, design and planning firm committed to creating and delivering design solutions that improve and enhance the human experience of the built environment. Youthful in outlook, seasoned in experience, LJC offers a diverse portfolio of expertise across a range of project scales and typologies, including commercial, mixed use and residential. We believe our work is a fundamental expression of optimism in the future, and that design is a means to effect positive, enduring change.