Project Manager - Austin
- Austin , texas
Clayco is currently seeking a Project Manager. In this role you will be responsible for taking projects from conceptual stages through closeout. You will work as part of a team to provide the best solutions on projects anywhere from $20 million to over $200 million.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Construction Management or Engineering
- Previous experience managing construction projects larger than $30 million (Design/Build preferred)
- Strong project safety record and commitment to safety and quality
- Previous experience with set-up, budget planning, buyout, and cost reporting
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction principles, practices, and technology
- Previous experience leading a successful project management team
- Creative and results-oriented with a sense of urgency
- Ability to walk the job site, climb ladders, and multi floor scaffolding.
- Ability to lift objects at least 50lbs
Some Things You Should Know
- Our clients and projects are nationwide – travel will be required
- No other builder can offer the collaborative design-build approach that Clayco does
- We work on creative, complex, award-winning, high profile jobs
- The pace is fast
- Nationwide projects - Data Centers, High Rises, Higher Ed, Industrial, and more!