Marketing Automation Manager
- Athens, GA
Our client, one of the Top 10 SaaS eLearning solutions providers is seeking an experienced marketing automation manager to join their high-growth acquisition team to become the technical architect for their marketing and sales automation tech stack.
The Marketing Automation Manager will be responsible for executing our marketing automation strategy across HubSpot, Outreach.io, Drift and Engagio -- managing the technical aspects of all the platforms aligning and maximizing the full use of the marketing automation stack across demand generation and business development.
Who are you?
You’re a marketing automation professional with experience working across a large set of scenarios inherent to high growth companies. You’ve implemented and scaled a best-of-breed sales and marketing tech stack at a SaaS company that is focused on pipeline and revenue.
Big Questions to Answer Before Applying:
- Can you implement, execute and optimize nurture strategies to improve win rates?
- Do you love running campaign experiments?
- Are you a master of both inbound and outbound tactics?
- Are you able to run profitable campaigns across the buyer journey?
- Are you comfortable with tracking and reporting both high-level and detailed metrics on campaigns?
- Do you have a data-driven mindset?
- Are you a master of compliance and marketing automation best practices?
If so, let’s talk! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to drive the highest quality leads and nurture them from first touch to closed won at the most efficient cost.
As the technical lead for marketing automation and sales engagement platforms , you will:
- Perform all technical tasks to build and manage the integrated marketing automation platforms (HubSpot, Outreach.io, Drift and Demandbase/Engagio)
- Manage all aspects and core functionality for both prospect and customer lifecycle automation programs
- Manages all aspect of lead scoring within HubSpot, refreshing quarterly
- Perform regular data analysis of program performance to report on success
- Track and report both high-level and detailed metrics on email campaigns to guide content and send improvements
- Help manage the workflows of cross-channel campaign “plays” across various platforms
- Manage all email templates (layout + HTML) and work with the creative team to expand our brand’s design system as it applies to email
- Conceptualize and implement personalization logic across text-based and HTML-based emails
- Develop workflow and trigger rules with Revenue Operations team related to campaign tracking, CRM field updates and data maintenance
- Own the end-to-end lead process across all integrated platforms (both automation platforms and connected endpoints such as Demandbase, Sendoso, LinkedIn)
- Run A/B tests on email campaigns to establish effective approaches
- Maintain the data sync between HubSpot and Salesfore
- Manage lead flow through custom form integrations with platforms like Zapier, Wokato, Tray.io, etc
- Architect and configure email automation workflow
- Creates segments for automated marketing campaigns based on criteria defined by our buyer personas, behavioral attributes and lead/account score
- Proven experience HTML/CSS coding of responsive emails
- Work with marketing operations teams when necessary to enhance functionality and features to support marketing automation process
- Manages dynamic content and segmentation for personalization
- Partners with marketing ops to ensure leads are correctly and efficiently routed to Marketo and Salesforce and distributed to appropriate teams internally
- Observes data integrity best practices and identifies areas for improvement
- Manage nurture campaigns in collaboration with our content team and other stakeholders to guide prospects and customers through appropriate funnel
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in marketing automation for B2B tech.
- Experience in a recurring revenue SaaS business is required.
- The uncanny ability to balance speed of execution vs. quality control.
- Ridiculous organization and are detail oriented. Nothing slips through the cracks.
- Extensive knowledge of Project Management best practices. You thrive with using tools like Asana / Trello to manage your workflow.
Tuesday, December 29, 2020