- Charlotte, NC
Our client, a Saas company that is transforming how middle-market companies are managing and making bill payments with invoice and payment automation is seeking a User Experience ( UX) Designer ll.
As a User Experience (UX) Designer II, you will work collaboratively to help design data intensive SaaS applications. You will work with a group of passionate product leaders to design best in class customer experiences. You will contribute to many of parts of the design process including design thinking, conceptual exploration, prototyping, UI design, interaction flows and design validation activities. You will participate in cross-functional design review sessions and user feedback sessions with various stakeholders, as well as other members of the customer experience and product teams.
- Collaborate with the UX team, product and development teams to conduct user research, gather requirements, develop wireframes, interactive designs, prototypes, and artifacts.
- Participate in Agile practices that contribute towards overall quality of the product and perform peer to peer Design Reviews as required
- Analyze and determine the appropriate research methodology and develop research/test plans to achieve stakeholder goals.
- Conduct research across multiple platforms, and cross-channel: desktop, tablet, mobile and native apps.
- Participate in contextual inquiry research, such as diary studies and others to understand different user journeys through different products.
Required Experience Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s in Interaction Design, Cognitive Sciences, HCI, or equivalent experience
- Portfolio of user interfaces or software UX design examples
- User flows, research summaries, personas or process examples
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience is required
Preferred Experience Qualifications and Skills
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of prior relevant experience
- Responsive design and mobile considerations
- Experience in Axure, Sketch, Adobe software, InVision, UserTesting.com or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS – Advanced experience a PLUS
- Great cross-functional collaborator - must be able to work with Designers, Developers, Writers, Customer Support, Researchers, Product Managers, and Product Marketers &Quality Assurance
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving aptitude and demonstrates group presentation skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Big picture thinking, with the ability to “get in the weeds”
- Strategic, analytical, and innovative thinking to address all aspects of custom software UX design
- Adaptable to competing demands and personally accountable
Thursday, July 15, 2021