Associate Director, Performance Marketing Strategy
- Boston, MA
Our client a leading Digital Consultancy is seeking an Associate Director, Performance Marketing Strategy -- someone who has knowledge and expertise in envisioning and implementing exceptional, personalized customer experience.
You will be an integral part of the strategy team working with cross-functional teams internally, with clients and with fellow CRM partners. You bring solid experience in architecting orchestrated omni-channel customer contacts using an understanding of business needs, customer needs and smart use of data. You apply human-centered design strategies to help clients connect with their prospects and customers and drive business results.
You will serve as a strategic business consultant to clients and work beside them to interpret customer needs and key factors that are impacting their business. You have a passion for human-centered design and demonstrate an intimate understanding how to leverage best-of-breed marketing technology to help businesses craft more frictionless and enduring relationships with their customers.
You’re ready to push the thinking among client and internal teams and to deploy business-building strategies that always keep customers’ needs and desires central.
Defining the vision and guiding system for how brands will most effectively connect with current and prospective customers, though omni-channel communications and experience with the product/service itself.
You'll work closely with multi-disciplinary teams, including fellow Strategy talents (Content, Performance, and Brand), designers, technologists, and extended partners including media and analytics. You will support Customer Experience and Performance strategy leads by:
- Mapping consumer experience journeys and helping clients and agency teams understand the people they're designing for.
- Identifying high-impact moments and opportunities for brands to deliver relevant and personalized messages and memorable customer experiences that help build competitive advantage.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to clients by delivering actionable roadmaps to achieve future-state CX journeys.
- Designing and implementing orchestrated systems of customer communications and experiences, partnering with creative teams and technologists to bring CX journeys to life. While your core focus is on the planning and delivery of one-to-one communications (email, SMS, chat, voice, etc.), your work is always completed with an eye to the broader customer experience landscape.
- Proven experience transforming customer data into a strategic business asset
- Create data and segmentation strategies that support CX and brand priorities and deliver the most effective targeted communications to prospects, leads, and customers.
- Maintaining and evolving customer experience artifacts to support consistent and repeatable approaches to CX strategy outputs and go-to-market plans.
- Developing 1:1 contact strategies that maximize the use of first-party data, supplemented with enhancements from behavioral actions and third-party data sets.
- Building trusted client relationships by keeping them apprised of key initiatives, competitive activity and consumer behaviors & trends.
- Forming collaborative relationships with teams at partner agencies and third-party providers (e.g., Salesforce, Adobe).
These are the qualifications we’re looking for:
This important role requires strong work experience (5-8 years), ideally from an integrated Agency with excellent CX & CRM capabilities.
- Experience developing omni-channel CX programs that achieve performance metrics for B2C and B2B clients and help differentiate their brands.
- Sound understanding of the practical application of customer segmentation strategy based on a number of dimensions including tenure, value, behavioral, psychographic etc.
- Intimate knowledge and hands-on experience deploying campaigns and programs using best-in-class marketing automation and CRM solutions. Emphasis on Salesforce.com and/or CPQ. Eloqua, Adobe Campaign and/or HubSpot also relevant.
- Additional experience using optimization & personalization solutions is preferred but not required (examples: Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Salesforce/Evergage, Monetate).
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills — getting the most and best out of the collaborative relationships, keeping people informed, and influencing key contributors to ensure success.
- A seasoned CX and marketing professional with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as organization and time management skills (when are these ever not needed?). And, naturally, the flexibility to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Familiarity managing GDPR marketing compliance projects
- Knowledge of healthcare and finance specific capabilities is a plus
Thursday, June 10, 2021