Contract Product Designer
- San Francisco, CA
Our client, an all-in-one provider of payroll, benefits, and HR is seeking a Contract Product Designer to join their team. This is a 6-month contract with possible conversion and work is remote.
As a Product Designer, you'll take ownership of a large area of the product and be involved in the entire product development process – from early research and visioning to adjusting pixels to launching and iterating on experiences for our customers.
Our client is first and foremost customer-driven. They take pride in making informed decisions based on customer research and data while balancing short and long term technical decisions. If you are a strategic customer advocate who enjoys complex problems and improving customer experiences, we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Deeply understand and solve complex problems to give our customers peace of mind
- Design simple, easy-to-use flows and experiences that delight our customers
- Partner with PMs, engineers, and copywriters across the company to oversee user experience for products and features from conception to launch
- Develop deep empathy for our customers and use research to inform design solutions
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the product team
- Provide and seek feedback from other designers to always push the bar for quality
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Strong communication skills and enthusiasm for collaborating across the entire company
- Experience designing and shipping complex products that customers love
- Industry experience designing at every step of the development process, from brainstorming to post-launch research
- Passion for our mission and the impact we can have on the world
Tuesday, August 4, 2020