*********Only Applicants with the required clearance level will be reviewed for these openings************
Clear Ridge is looking for a Junior CNO Planning Support Specialist who is Knowledgable in conducting planning activities and preparing associated documentation. Adept in exercise support, CNO, strategic planning, performance management or process development and be able to serve as a lead for working groups and meetings with partner organizations/agencies. Candidates will demonstrate expertise in analyzing intelligence and/or other related information and technical data, describing: CNO opportunities, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence informational, interpreting complex information, performing internet research, writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level, and managing internal and external customer relations efficiently. Mainly assists cyber mitigation planning employing JOPES/APEX
The right candidate will have the following basic qualifications:
•4 continuous years of work experience in computer network operations or a related field.
•Combination of a minimum of 4 continuous years of work experience and a Bachelors degree in an applicable (math, science, computers, engineering) field.
• 2 years of Intelligence Community experience in computer network operations or a related field.
• Expertise regarding CNO throughout the U.S. and how the NATOC, NSA and other CNO partners create a common view of data to enable operators and analysts to gather, analyze, display, evaluate, and disseminate all-source CNO information to support NTOC and its various mission partners (including 2nd party) exchange situational awareness.
• Demonstrate expertise with relevant CNO tools and databases used for the customer mission.
• CYBER Mission Force experience is desired.
• Familiarity with NSA and CYBERCOM is desired.
• TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Poly
• BA or BS degree
Beyond the position supporting our client, the right candidate will also have the ambition and drive to play a larger role in Clear Ridge. As a startup, the first select team members play a very important role in the direction and brand of our company. Company operations are transparent – we want you involved in everything we do, if you’re up for it. We’d be honored to have you as part of something bigger from the start.
We have a unique approach to compensation and benefits.
*100% Fully-Coveredmeansthe employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.