DCO Systems Manager
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a TS/SCI cleared professional with 8+ years of experience to serve as a DCO Systems Manager in Fort Meade, MD. The selected candidate will provide support for defensive cyber operations activities and will be expected to actively engage with a variety of customers and mission partners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide input to capability working groups to develop solutions for cyber situational awareness issues
- Maintain on a daily basis, track, and advise on cyber situational awareness platforms concentrating on data management of systems including, but not limited to:
- Secure Information Event Manager (SIEM)
- Big Data Platform (BDP)
- Cyber Situational Awareness and Analytic Capability (CSAAC)
- Analyst Collaboration Tool (ACT).
- Provide status updates daily with a weekly roll up.
- Track system outages, system health, data health, data tagging, and data shaping and report status daily.
- Support mission-critical Continuity of Operations (COOP).
- Develop, schedule, and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for various cyber situational awareness tools.
- Provide requirements and strategies for future cybersecurity operations.
- Train and mentor other team members.
- Follow up on all taskers and due outs.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with 8+ years of applicable combined education and experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Hold DoD-8570 IAM Level 1 baseline certification (Sec+ CE or equivalent) to start and must obtain CSSP-A certification within 180 days of start date.
- Proficient understanding of the Cybersecurity Framework in regards to identify, protect, detect, respond and recover within the Cyber Security Service Provider construct.
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Advanced Certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP.
- Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology.
- Foster and encourage a collaborative environment to champion a cybersecurity culture.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Wednesday, September 1, 2021