Senior Software Engineer
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our growing rock-star team in the Fort Meade, MD area.
- Experience in application migration into cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types, protocols, and policies.
- Experience in development with cloud environments and technologies such as Accumulo, Hadoop, Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud-based data solutions (AWS and Azure preferred).
- Strong understanding of developing data transformation pre-processors and data flow management leveraging NiagaraFiles (NiFi).
- Must be comfortable working with senior government and military technical experts and leaders.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with and/or strong understanding of XKEYSCORE, TURBINE.
Required Education & Experience:
- 20+ years software engineering experience + STEM-related BS degree, or 4 more additional years.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Wednesday, December 1, 2021