PCTE Content Author
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense (CRD) is looking for an energetic, adaptive team member to support our growing team in support of USMC cyberspace operations as a PCTE Content Author. This individual will work in close coordination with our team at Ft. Meade, MD, in creating, deploying, and sustaining cyberspace operations training events at both the individual and team level for the U.S. Marine Corps.
This individual must be well-organized with a strong attention to detail. Additionally, work ethic is one of the strongest qualities Clear Ridge brings to the fight and must be distinguishable.
- Demonstrated understanding of networking concepts
- Configuring routers and switches from the command line
- CIDR notation
- Internal and external domains
- Employment of DMZs
- 5 years of experience on a Red or Blue team OR similar on-keyboard experience
- Working within virtualized environments (VMWare)
- Strong familiarity with Windows and Linux distributions; comfortable working from CLI
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- A strong desire to educate the current and next generation of our military’s cyber professionals; the perfect candidate stays on the bleeding-edge in the world of cybersecurity and has a desire to train others
- Experience employing Puppet
- Comfortable with Python
- Familiarity with Docker
- Previous use of a Jira Help Desk ticketing system
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Tuesday, October 20, 2020