Capability Development Systems Analyst
Clear Ridge Defense
- Quantico, VA
Clear Ridge Defense (CRD) is looking for an energetic, adaptive team member to support our growing team in support of USMC cyberspace operations. This individual will work in close coordination with our team at Ft. Meade, MD, in deploying and sustaining cyberspace operations weapon systems for the U.S. Marine Corps. There is the possibility that some work can be. performed remotely.
This individual must be well-organized with a strong attention to detail. Additionally, work ethic is one of the strongest qualities Clear Ridge brings to the fight and must be distinguishable.
- 10 years of experience in IT systems engineering
- 5 years of experience in the Joint Capability Integration & Development System (JCIDS) process; requirements engineering; development of systems engineering artifacts such as trade studies, function trees, interface control diagrams and specifications
- Knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Functional Flow Block Diagram (FFBD), Integration Definition (IDEF), Function Block Diagram (FBD), Unified Modeling Language (UML), Systems Modeling Language (SySML), and other system modeling languages
- BS degree or higher in System Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science or a technical degree with equivalent experience in systems engineering
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- Experience support Marine Corps cyberspace programs
- Experience in program management, configuration management, and/or software license management
- Understanding of Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) and the Cyber Protection Team (CPT) mission
- Understanding of the DCO Internal Defense Measures (DCO-IDM) mission within the USMC
- Experience with the Deployable Mission Support System (DMSS) and MAGTF DCO-IDM Kit (MDK)
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Wednesday, July 22, 2020