Cyber Publication & Standards Officer
Clear Ridge Defense
- Hampton, VA
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking TS/SCI cleared professionals to serve as Cyber Publication & Standards Officers in Hampton, Virginia.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Directly support Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC).
- Support and coordinate with AF Inspection Systems FAM for Cyberspace/ISR training, standardization, and evaluation programs.
- Support the development, and employment of Cyberspace weapon systems, programs, and capabilities.
- Support the development, review, preparation, and coordination of cyberspace operations instructions, technical orders, policy and guidance, Air Force Instructions (AFIs), and tactical manuals in coordination with all personnel within this PWS.
- Assist with the management of training, health, and manning of cyberspace career field.
- Assist with authoring weapon system-specific instructions, manuals, and AF/Multi-Service Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) IAW applicable AF, DoD, and Joint policy documents for each appropriate weapon system and capabilities.
- Support cyberspace operations, training, exercises, and conferences, including but not limited to Weapons and Tactics Conference (WEPTAC), Weapons School, and flag events.
- Support the development of cyberspace academic training and provide assistance for detailed oversight of training by documenting training deficiencies and providing recommended solutions.
- Support COMACC’s Commander Air Force Forces roles and responsibilities and Cyberspace operations through the DoD.
- Support the development, and management of ACC’s Organize, Train, and Equip functions.
- Support GFM activities by reviewing, coordinating, and preparing SORTS and DRRS reports, development and management of UTCs, DOC statements, METS, GFMAP and associated DEPORDs, and other GFM activities as required.
- Support the development, coordination, and preparation of Cyberspace staff taskings, CONOPs, CONEMPs, Enabling concepts, Roadmaps, Contingency Plans, and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- A Top Secret clearance with SCI.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience coordinating USG training program(s), or corporate training program(s) and policy.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in network security/network management.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in conducting cyber operations either defensive cyber operations (DCO) and Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO).
- Previous Experience in the development and the execution of a governance instruction in order to provide repeatable governance and policies to operational and tactical level units.
- Previous Instructor Experience in the development, and delivery of training to Cyber Operators that are executing missions for the Cyber Mission Force
- Previous Evaluator Experience in evaluating Cyber Operators gaining qualification on specific Crew Positions either in Defensive Cyber Operations and or Offensive Cyber operations.
- Knowledge of United States Government (USG) cyberspace training principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting cyberspace policy and guidance.
- Knowledge of a full range of USG cyberspace operations principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, operating, managing, and maintaining services and capabilities that support functional requirements.
- Knowledge of USG principles, methodologies, and approaches used in Resource Management, Budgeting, and Acquisitions that support cyberspace requirements.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2021 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
Unique Flexible PTO
11 Paid Federal Holidays
$500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
Free financial advising from qualified experts
Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Access to our Company Swag Store
Clear Ridge Defense is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Tuesday, December 6, 2022