Clear Ridge is looking for a very specialized skill set: Computer Network Operations (CNO) Test Engineers. The right candidate will be focused on the development of new tools and capabilities. Work will be done either at a contractor facility while supporting the end customer, or directly in the customer facility. The selected candidate(s) will be on a team of around 40 researchers, developers and testers that will help produce and refine capabilities, as well as resolve issues in existing tools. The candidate will develop and maintain low-level applications and operating system projects related to software protection and host-based personal security tools.
• Responsible for performance and operational testing of solutions.
• Devise operational scenarios, performance tests, and support operations.
• Knowledge of network devices and intrusion detection systems.
• Experience with network traffic generators and test equipment.
• Understanding and domain knowledge of operations and tools.
• Collaborate with development teams, operators, and leadership to ensure requirements are satisfied.
• TS/SCI or higher clearance with Poly
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.