Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a SharePoint Developer to support a client in Fort Meade, MD. As a member of the GSM-O team, this position will provide SharePoint development support to establish, implement, and enhance a web presence that will provide global situational awareness of the posture of information networks and enterprise services. The development effort will include integrating existing capabilities with the latest technologies to create an effective situational awareness, knowledge management, and command and control environment. Tasks include the ingest of authoritative data sources for machine-to-machine data exchange, geospatial mapping, automated workflows, development of common and custom analytics for data and event correlation, and comprehensive and customizable visualization to achieve a common operational capability. Tasks also include local requirements gathering/documenting, local SharePoint development, and creation of a knowledge management plan for integration into a higher level conglomerate portal.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for Polygraph
- Microsoft SharePoint Server Enterprise 2010/2013 - Agile Development (SCRUM) - Content Types (Lists) - Related Lists (Linked Lists) - SharePoint Web Parts - SharePoint Designer 2010/2013 - Dashboard Designer - Report Builder 3.0
- SharePoint MCSD Certification desired
- System Architecture experience desired
- SharePoint MCITP, MCSE, MCSD, or MCSM desired
- User Interface or User Experience Design certification desired - Geospatial Mapping, KML Files
- Nintex Workflow Enterprise 2010
- InfoPath Designer 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010
- OpenLayers 2D
- HTML (presentation and data scraping)
- Existing SIPRNet Access & Token Card
- Acropolis, JDOC, and EOC Portal SIPR experience desired Acropolis Information Environment
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered an emerging authority.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Tuesday, October 6, 2020