Clear Ridge Defense
- Arlington, VA
CRD is seeking a Cyber Engineer/ION to support a Cyber & Social Media team. The office is located in Arlington, VA.
- Design networks and implement a wide range of technologies to include DNS, TOR, windows and UNIX workstations and servers, and multiple routing and firewall devices.
- Work independently, as well as on a team of engineers, to design and implement new networks and training scenarios.
- Provide product demonstrations and interface with customers.
- Build a dynamic environment to train individuals and groups on established penetration testing methodology, tools and rules of engagements.
- Research and implement emerging technologies.
- Implement scenario specific traffic generation within SMEIR.
- Research and implement threat emulation relevant to changing scenarios.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT, or Cybersecurity.
- At least 3 years of experience directly related to Red Team assessments or penetration testing (intranet, internet, web, wireless, social engineering).
- Possess one of the following certifications: OSCP, OSWP, GPEN, GWAPT, OSCE, OSEE, GXPN.
- Experience with scripting languages (e. g., Python, PowerShell, Java, Perl, etc).
- Experience with vulnerability management, which includes reviewing cyber security vulnerabilities for risk and relevance and planning mitigations for systems vulnerabilities.
- Strong communication skills; able to successfully communicate with management personnel, technical personnel and third parties.
- Able to obtain a security clearance; strongly preferred to hold an active clearance.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Thursday, October 24, 2019