Clear Ridge Defense is looking for a System Engineer who analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation. Develops system Architecture and system design documentation. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
· Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
· Twenty (20) years’ experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required; five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
· Must have systems engineering experience obtained in an intelligence community environment
· Experience showing ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
· Able to facilitate and lead meetings, prepare agenda and meeting minutes
· Experience showing flexibility to cope with a changing environment and short deadlines
· Experience in planning and organizing
· Excellent communication and customer skills (both verbal and written)
· Experience in Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Project, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
· Able to work with Excel formulas, and to prepare metrics via Excel
· In-Depth knowledge of VMware
· Able to work with Visio
· Experience working with web pages
-Experience with XtremeIO, Isilon, NetApp, SALT, and Nagios
-Scripting in PowerShell, Bash or Python
· TS/SCI Clearance with Full Scope Poly
Beyond the position supporting our client, the right candidate will also have the ambition and drive to play a larger role in Clear Ridge. As a startup, the first select team members play a very important role in the direction and brand of our company. Company operations are transparent – we want you involved in everything we do, if you’re up for it. We’d be honored to have you as part of something bigger from the start.
We have a unique approach to compensation and benefits.
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Want to learn more about Clear Ridge Defense? Visit our Website: http://clridge.com/