Cyberspace Operations Analyt
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
The selected candidate shall execute in real time, in accordance with mission requirements, provide holistic enterprise defensive strategies for enterprise cyber security capabilities implemented within the infrastructure of the DODIN to include but not limited to Cloud, network boundaries, cross domains, and varying endpoint technologies.
- Provide analysis of architectures, technologies, policies, information and analytic data used to determine prevention, detection, and mitigation of anomalous activity, vulnerabilities and inefficiencies.
- Perform cyber situational awareness activities and provide analysis and recommendations of situation awareness capabilities.
- Conduct micro and macro analysis of enterprise cybersecurity defensive strategies in order to enable operational effectives, defense, and command and control.
- Analyze policy, program management office managed systems, hardware, and software, cloud, network infrastructure in order to recommend methods and strategies that reduce and/or managed impacts.
- Provide operational assessments, analysis, metrics, recommendations, and enhancements to address Current Operations, Future Operations and long term plans.
- Provide proactive cyber security, incident management, and impact assessments based on enterprise cyber security capabilities implemented.
- Monitor and recommend configuration management changes of various passive and active defensive capabilities, to include but not limited to, countermeasures, detection methods, and other mitigation strategies, etc. to determine and forecast the most prudent, efficient, and supportable operational environment
- Provide enterprise wide cybersecurity, threat analysis, manage, integrate and employ countermeasures and defensive strategies across a multi-tiered, porous domain inclusive of Cloud, federated regional gateways, cross domain peering points, internet access points, and endpoints.
- Perform defensive strategy configuration management support including:
- Cloud Security: Develop strategies to monitor, detect, and prevent unauthorized manipulation and access of services and data in transit, at rest, and in use
- Boundary Security: (Gateways, Cross-Domain Peering Points, Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS) or Network Gateways, Internet Access Points or General Boundaries): Identify, discover, and maintain cognizance of the DODIN boundary, inclusive of IAPs, peering points, and other major points of ingress/egress to the DODIN; Document and maintain boundary architectures, understand employed defensive capabilities and available sensor data
- Endpoint Security: Perform Endpoint security management and security analysis, to include planning, and assessing, and/or providing the reporting of enterprise strategies for compliance, signatures and integration strategies with mid-tier, and boundary capabilities
- Develop metrics and measures and recommend standards to support assessments, process improvements and operational efficiencies at HQ and across the DODIN
- Manage enterprise-wide malware analysis collaboration and sharing of IOCs
- Support development and management of a malware analysis environment
- Analyze and document the function, behavior, origin, and impact of malware samples; support the calculation of risk to the DODIN
- Develop and recommend malware analysis SOPs/TTPs for the collection, analysis and protection of the DODIN
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with 4 to 8 years of applicable combined education and experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
- IAT Level II & III, IAM Level II, CSSP Analyst, (Security +, CySA+, CND, CISSP, CASP+, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, CEH)
- Familiarity with all related aspects of cybersecurity operations/analysis (e.g. incident response & management, forensic media analysis, malware analysis/reverse-engineering, cyber threat intelligence analysis, etc.) and security architecture & engineering.
- In-depth knowledge of network and application protocols, cyber vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques and cyber threat/adversary methodologies (TTPs).
- Proficiency working with various types of network data (e.g. netflow, PCAP, custom application logs)
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Skilled in building extended cyber security analytics.
- Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES) and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
- Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Thursday, May 20, 2021