Cyber Training & Curriculum Developer
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking multiple candidates to fill Cyber Training & Curriculum Developer positions in the Fort Meade, MD area.
- 4-8 years experience which demonstrates the ability to analyze technical training requirements and at least 2 years supporting DoD programs developing the following related to cyber skills:
- Training programs, Training outlines, Training Text, and Training Handouts.
- Have previous experience in training, in addition to experience with analyzing, reviewing, producing, disseminating, and defending formal training documentation, including plans, reports, briefings, guidance, and doctrine.
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- Special Requirements: Must demonstrate familiarity with DoD cyber operations both DCO and OCO.
Required Education & Experience:
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Thursday, January 14, 2021