Cloud Software Engineer
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is presently looking for a Cloud Software Engineer to support full cycle support for computer systems. Candidates will posses strong working knowledge of cloud-based capabilities, trouble-shooting skills, managing multiple projects at once, and collaborate with the Clear Ridge Defense team. The candidate will have proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing client expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a preference in computer science or related fields.
- Experience with Linux OS
- Experience with Agile software lifecycle
- Experience with Java frameworks and libraries (Spring & Guava)
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS & Azure)
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) paradigms
- Experience with streaming and/or batch analytics (Kafka, Spark, Flink, Storm, MapReduce, Hadoop)
- Experience with distributed databases, NoSQL databases, full text-search engines (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Solr)
- Experience with designing enterprise APIs
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Git, Nexus, Maven)
- US Citizenship and a current TS/SCI Clearance
- Scripting experience is a huge plus
- Machine learning, artificial intelligence, neural networks experience is a huge plus (e.g. Tensorflow)
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Friday, June 7, 2019