System Administrator - Level 1
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a System Administrator - Level 1 to support our customer in Fort George G Meade, MD.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Experience in Windows and Linux administration
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 support in identification and resolution of IT-related issues. Document in customers’ tickets
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Also provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning
- Update all required Risk Management Framework (RMF) databases such as XACTA, LatteArt, BISCOTTI, and others.
- Add/delete software and hardware lists, review and complete Plan Of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) to secure systems following an RMF review of systems for authorization/reauthorization.
- Five (5) years’ experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Thursday, October 8, 2020