Cyber Operations Planner
Clear Ridge Defense
- Arlington, VA
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking an experienced Cyber Operations Planner to provide end to end cyber exercise support including scheduling, coordinating, and conducting planning meetings, work group meetings, and support military exercises. The Cyber Operations Planner will lead in the creation of exercise plans for the Cyber and Social Media division.
- Provide cyber planning support throughout the full Joint Event Lifecycle (JELC) process.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for cyberspace operations.
- Gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, conduct analysis, devise recommended solutions, and package the entire process into briefings, papers, or reports.
- Develop, review, and implement strategies, plans, and priorities for cyber operations.
- Support review of military operational plans and development of innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Participate in the identification, analysis, and evaluation of policies, processes, systems, or instrumentation associated with foreign threats or homeland security.
- Perform scientific or technical intelligence analysis in support of cyberspace training.
- Report changes, trends, and implications regarding the design and integration of evolving systems and instrumentation.
- Solve complex information requirements problems via a combination of analytic judgment and proven analytic practices
- Prepare briefings and reports on analysis methodology and results.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience planning and/or executing military or Intelligence Community cyberspace operations.
- Active Top-Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in planning, conducting, and assessing cyber exercises.
- Understanding of the various types of cyber threats and attack vectors, and the consequences of cyber-attacks.
- Strong ability to schedule, announce, plan, coordinate and execute large-scale, dynamic planning conferences, work group meetings, interim progress reviews, teleconferences and both secure and unclassified video-teleconferences.
- Possess a working knowledge of Cyber Operations theory, employment, and tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Must be familiar with DoD and Service Cyber Operations policy and processes, the Joint Operations Planning Process, as well as security policy and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Army or Joint Cyberspace Operations Planner Course.
- Experience supporting compartmented programs.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Thursday, October 31, 2019