Systems Engineer, Level 2
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a TS/SCI cleared professional with 14+ years of experience to serve as a Systems Engineer, Level 2 for a position in Fort Meade, MD.
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience as a System Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university. Five (5) years of additional System Engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Linux SA experience, to include SELinux policy configuration
- Windows SA experience is a nice to have (at least some Windows application experience is needed)
- Infrastructure and network monitoring experience
- Security and monitoring application integration and deployment
- Testing support, to include test plan and test case documentation
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Perl, BASH scripting
- Infrastructure monitoring metrics design and analysis
- Wireshark, TCPDUMP analysis of packet traffic
- Rsyslog configuration troubleshoot
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Advanced Windows admin
- Wazuh and Elasticsearch management
- OpenNMS, HP / MicroFocus tools
- SaltStack state development
- PowerPoints, Word docs, and other communication vectors
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
- All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Friday, October 15, 2021