Information Assurance (IA) Manager
Clear Ridge Defense
- Arlington, VA
Clear Ridge is seeking an IA Manager to assist the Cyber department in successfully achieving an Authority to Operate (ATO). This role sits at the headquarters office in Arlington, VA.
- Manage the full cycle of NIST 800-53 RMF to generate an ATO for a cyber/IO range.
- Direct SCAP, Nessus, and other scanning and assessment tools and products as required.
- Develop security boundary and security architecture, assessment coordination. ATO Establishment/ISSO. C&A/A&A, SCA, security documentation.
- Liaise with Government AO at program and COCOM level.
- The ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Minimum of five (5) or more years of experience with one or more of the following Federal Security frameworks in: FedRAMP, FISMA, RMF, DIACAP and NIST SP 800 series and NIST SP 800-53.
- Minimum of five (5) years of the following tools: CSAM, XACTA, eMASS.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and oversight.
- Experience interpreting and evaluating implementations of NIST 800-53 rev 4 security controls.
- Experience supporting cloud and physically hosted systems.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Infrastructure, Virtualization, Microservices.
- Experience developing Security Assessment documentation.
- An active TS/TSI clearance.
- Experience with documenting NIST 800-53 security control compliance findings within Requirements such as: Traceability Matrixes (RTMs) and Security Assessment Reports (SARs).
- Experience reviewing and interpreting Vulnerability and Compliance scans, such as Tenable Nessus, Web Inspect, and dbProtect.
- Preferred Certifications:
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA).
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Monday, November 18, 2019