Cyber Fusion and Threats Analyst
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a TS/SCI cleared professional with 8+ years of experience to serve as a Cyber Fusion and Threats Analyst in Fort Meade, MD.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain situational awareness of cyber activity by reviewing DoD, Intelligence Community and open source reporting for new vulnerabilities, malware or other threats.
- Support mission-critical Continuity of Operations (COOP).
- Synthesize, summarize, consolidate and share potentially malicious activities with DISA and mission partner organizations by creating incident reports, wiki updates, collaboration/chat tippers and notifications, incident handling database queries, metrics, and trend reports.
- Assist in providing threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services and recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of professional experience (related DISA experience and cyber courses/certification is accepted in lieu of a degree.)
- Must have DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or higher) at start date and be able to obtain CSSP-A certification within 180 days of start date.
- Proficient understanding of Cyber Network Defense (CND) in regards to protect, detect, respond and sustain within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to clearly articulate technical and strategic level cyber matters to a variety of audiences.
- Highly developed research and analytical skills to pinpoint statistically significant patterns related to cyber threats.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth.
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Knowledgeable in Cloud security/defense.
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Working knowledge of cyber operational security, log analysis, netflow analysis, incident response, malware analysis, computer forensics, and/or cyber-crime.
- Advanced Certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP.
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Wireshark and Splunk analysis tools.
- Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or Cyber Kill Chain (CKC) methodology; knowledge of Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) and other cyber threat modeling frame works.
- Working knowledge of the U.S. Intelligence Community, SLTT governments, and/or fusion centers.
- Train and mentor other team members.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Wednesday, September 1, 2021