Cyberspace Joint Operations Planner
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense has multiple Cyberspace Joint Operations Planner openings we are immediately looking to fill in the Fort Meade, MD area. These positions range in seniority and require anywhere from 2-10 years of experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate and provide input throughout all planning functions, from translating strategic guidance through concept and plan development to plan assessments and associated functions.
- Analyze the development, revision, and coordination of campaign, support, and contingency plans, including commander’s estimates, base plans, concept plans, and operations plans and ensure cyberspace operations are integrated with all appropriate and associated annexes and appendices.
- Coordinate and integrate DoD requirements, targets, and priorities into planning.
- Participate in all Joint operation contingency and crisis planning activities as a member of Joint Planning Groups (JPG) and Operational Planning Teams (OPTs) to ensure proper representation of applicable guidance and doctrine into planning, as required.
- 2-10 years of experience as a Joint operation planner with at least 1 year of experience as a Joint Operations Planner and the completion of an Advanced Service Planner School, including SAMS, SAASS, or JAWS
- BA or BS degree
- *For more senior positions, years of experience required may be reduced for candidates with BA or BS degree.
- Knowledge of the JOP and APEX planning formats and guidance
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Completion of specialized education in Military Joint Operation Planning through the Joint Professional Military Education Phase I (JPME I) and/or Phase 2 (JPME II), the Joint Information Officer Planning Course (JIOPC), or other similar military operational planning courses may be substituted for JPME I.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Tuesday, May 12, 2020