Hunt Team Analyst
Clear Ridge Defense
- Quantico, VA
Clear Ridge has an exciting opportunity for a Hunt Team Analyst in Quantico, VA.
Role & Responsibilities:
- The Hunt Team is responsible for defensive cyber counter-infiltration operations against Advanced Persistent Threats (APT).
- Analysts conduct operations aimed at assessing and identifying APT activites within operating systems.
- They conduct Hunt mission planning using the Government's planning process and document tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) for resource planning, operations, and analysis.
- They coordinate with intelligence analysts and review external threat intelligence reports to maintain up to date knowledge of APT TTPs.
- TS/SCI Required
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
- *100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Thursday, June 27, 2019