Current Operations Support Analyst
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense has an immediate opening for a Current Operations Support Analyst for a position in the Fort Meade, MD area. The Current Operations Support Analyst will participate in all current operations execution and be familiar with all current operations process flow/execution.Provide leadership with situational awareness of projects, Crisis Action Teams and current operations activities supporting Operational Planning Teams across the DoD Information Network (DODIN).
- Maintain awareness of USSTRATCOM / USCYBERCOM / JFHQ-DODIN directives, orders, alerts, and messages; respond to related network operations questions.Assist in technical development, transmission and tracking of orders to include Task Orders (TO), Warning Orders (WARNORD), and Fragmentary Orders (FRAGO).
- Maintain situational awareness of cyber activity in the Information Technology (IT) by reviewing open source reporting for new vulnerabilities, malware, or other threats that have the potential to impact the DODIN in support of Crisis Action and OPT.
- Coordinate with other cyber elements to obtain information for slides, briefings, presentations, or other situational awareness products.Provide for the development, setup and execution of the JFHQ-DODIN Commander’s Update Brief and participation in the USCYBERCOM Commander’s Update Brief.
- Provide surge support for all Crisis Action Teams, JFHQ-DODIN COOP events and J33 OPT participation.Provide for the technical writing and review of JDOC and Current Operations SOPs, TTPs and Operational Checklists.
- Coordinate network defense operations with DoD CC/S/A/FA and monitor and report effect of DCO-IDM operations on CC/S/A/FA missions.
- Respond to JFHQ-DODIN requirements for real world and exercise Contingency Operations (COOP) and National Capital Region (NCR) catastrophic events.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 4+ years of overall related experience. 8+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Currently possess an active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph.
- Previous experience with DISA Internet Access Point (IAP) and/or Intelligence Community (IC) DCO capabilities, appliances, sensors, defense processes and/or capabilities.
- Experience at Joint Command and/or Operations Center.
- Experience writing GO/SES Executive Summaries (EXSUM), Orders, Technical Papers and Story Boards in support of ongoing missions.
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security +ce.
- ITIL V3
- Technical understanding in some of the following areas: network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration, basic understanding of cyber security threats, malware (malware communication installation, or malware types), computer network defense, military action officer/staff officer functions.
- Experience briefing Senior Leaders
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Tuesday, February 4, 2020