Advanced Incident Handler
Clear Ridge Defense
- Quantico, VA
Clear Ridge Defense has an exciting opportunity for an Advanced Incident Responder in Quantico, VA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serves as shift lead for a team of Incident Responders on the CIRT team. Responsible for providing direct supervision of team members, interfacing with government leads, reviewing all work to ensure it meets quality standards, and advising Incident Responders on technical cyber security topics and CJCSM procedures.
- Provide standard work week support to conduct real-time analysis of ongoing IA / CND events on the MCEN, identifying incidents and making recommendations to protect the MCEN.
- Lead efforts in collecting and analyzing network and computing events presented via numerous sources in order to identify and document malicious or unauthorized activity on the MCEN.
- Conduct initial, formal incident reporting (outlined in CJCSM 6510.01B, “Cyber Incident Handling Program,” dated 10 Jul 2012 or later) and documenting technical details in the Marine Collections Database (MCD).
- Appropriately resolve daily incidents tracked in the MCD.
- Use appropriate skills and techniques in scoping, containing and eradicating incidents based on the processes outlined in CJCSM 6510.01B.
- Additionally, The Contractor shall be responsible for supporting the transition of network defense configurations as informed by resolved incidents in order to prevent future occurrences.
- Be responsible for continuity of services as data sources, analysis tools, and techniques will evolve to changes in the Marine Corps’ technical computing environment as well as by mandates from US Cyber Command.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Thursday, November 7, 2019