Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is actively seeking a Niagra Files (NiFi) developer to support a DoD Cyber Agency in Columbia, MD. The developer will support Commercial and Government Off the Shelf solutions in data management to include technical support, lifecycle management, system administration, cross-domain data transfer subsystems to 24/7 mission systems. The developer will collaborate with team members to ensure data flow to the systems is timely, accurate, and secure. The developer is responsible for data transformation, marking, tagging, and validation within an AGILE (scrum) environment. The developer will be actively engaged in full lifecycle development of systems.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and effectively work in a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated ability to professionally communicate both orally and written.
- Experience with NiFi development
- Masers Degree in Computer Science (or related field), or 10+ years of experience in lieu of degree
- IAT Level II Certification (CompTia Security+), must be earned within six months of hire
- US Citizenship and an active Top Secret Clearance with SCI access
- Experience with J2EE, OIracle/SQL, Network Protocol (PKI), and XML.
- Experience with AGILE
- Experience with version control system (ClearCase, Git), issue/ problem tracking (Rational Team Concert, JIRA)
- Experience with Linux and Virtualized environment
- Experience with Support Server Environment (SSE) and High Speed Guard (HSG)
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Friday, June 7, 2019