System Engineer IV
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
*********Only Applicants with the required clearance level will be reviewed for these openings************
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI, FSP
Clear Ridge is looking for a System Engineer IV. This position supports the Utility Cloud Computing Development and Support team with the deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting applications on Linux (predominantly CentOS). The job focuses on the editing of code associated with OpenStack releases to government systems, and supports the sustainment team. In addition to Linux and CentOS, some work may involve Windows, UNIX or Solaris.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Edits code associated with OpenStack releases to government systems, and supports the sustainment team, primarily with Linux and CentOS.Develops IaaS OpenStack Utility Cloud using the following:
- REST APIs
- Web APIs
- MVC - style website design
- Must demonstrate initiative to move beyond status quo, i.e.Recommending improvements and ways to optimize systems
- Experience developing using Python, SQL, BASH
- Experience with GIT, RPM/yum, DPKG/APT, Puppet
- Experience with OpenStack, IaaS, Cloud Computing, and PKI
- In-depth Linux (CentOS) experience
- Software Integration experience
- System Administration and/or Networking skills
Required Education and Experience:
- Either a Doctorate plus 4 years, OR Master’s plus 6 years, OR Bachelor’s plus 8 years,Associate’s plus 10 years, OR H.S./GED plus 12 years.
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position:Security+ CE, GSEC, CSA+, GICSP, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CCNP-Security, CASP CE, GCIH, or GCED
- Must be available for on-call support.
- Must be open to the possibility of travel (CONUS & OCONUS), anticipate less than 5%.
We have a unique approach to compensation and benefits.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend
- Competitive 401k Matching
- Annual Training Allotment
- $5,000 Employee Referral Bonuses
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Sunday, November 25, 2018