Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
Clear Ridge Defense
- San Antonio, TX
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking an experienced DevOps engineer with experience in cloud architecture/environments in San Antonio, Texas. The ideal candidate will have strong development, engineering, communications, and leadership abilities.
The Clear Ridge Defense team member will manage development teams and provide experienced oversight to develop critical tools and networking/cloud capabilities for government agencies. You will have the opportunity to apply DevOps techniques to emerging cloud technology and influencing the next generation of innovative networking while designing the cybersecurity defenses for this emerging environment.
As a technical leader, you'll work with the team to meet the toughest challenges of 21st Century computing and cybersecurity. Additionally, if you have an interest in leading CRD's growth in San Antonio, this would be terrific and could result in an enhanced compensation package. As a Clear Ridge Defense leader, you will develop our company presence within the San Antonio geographic area. We have been recognized as one of the best local area workplaces and among the fastest growing small businesses. We'd like you to begin to build that reputation in San Antonio, Texas.
- Experience with Cloud native architectures and Zero Trust
- Experience with commercial Cloud environments, including AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Experience with Kubernetes, including maintaining unclassified and classified networks
- Knowledge of identity management
- Top Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with government Cloud
- Knowledge of Hardware in the Loop
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
- All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Monday, September 13, 2021